Thursday, October 26, 2023

Farm Truck Animals CLR069B & Dies PPRS-DO69

 


Happy Fall Friends! Tia here with you from RockyMtnCraftia.com I love Fall and "sweater-weather"! and creating Fall themed cards! Today's DT-creation is taking a break from all the spooky and getting down to the best part of the season-the gorgeous changing colors of the leaves! 

Who better to enjoy a drive in the country then all the animals from the farm! The Farm Truck Animals stamp set is crazy adorable and I can already imagine a zillion zany card creations with it! And please don't forget BOTH coordinating die sets! The Farm Animals Die and the Truck Die.



I also highlighted my animal TRIO by die cutting a piece of green gingham paper with the Scallop Circle Nesting Die Set.
I've just started focusing on using more design paper in my cards! I have too many stacks of old paper (more than I can probably use in this lifetime!) and it's time to splurge! This was a pack of papers themed Seasons from Jo-Ann stores. I selected several of the matching designs and created my card around using all of them. 

After stamping, coloring and die cutting out the Farm Truck & Animals, I popped them up with foam tape and adhered to my die-cut scalloped circle. I chose green to break the scene up (getting a bit orange) and I loved the one falling green leaf.

I also popped the orange banner up and love that it created a canopy over the truck! It turned out to be a larger card than I usually create being a bit odd-ball at 5.25 x 6in.  But sometimes the card just calls for more space! 

Thanks for following along with me! I hope your inspired to create some Fall-scenery cards too! If you do make sure to share them over on the group Facebook page.

To see more cards from me, head on over to my site @rockymtncraftia.com and remember to take some time for you today and GO-GET-CRAFTY!
-Tia

 


No comments:

Post a Comment