Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Ho Ho Ho!

Good morning everyone! This week I am all about pink! I seem to keep making pink cards, even though that isn't a "plan." It is my favorite color, though, so not a surprise, I guess!

Today I am sharing the ADORABLE reindeer from Prickley Pear Stamps' Santa and Rudolph. I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne (can't beat the black crispness) and then quickly embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. That sets the ink (non-marker friendly) and then I am able to color with alcohol markers without the black ink smearing. The Coordinating Die cut her out perfectly! Same with that cute sentiment!

I added some things from my stash: patterned paper, a little doily, baker's twine, and sequins, and a few snowy layers. I love her pink sweater and think she's so cute!

You can see more of my stamping projects on my blog at Joy in a JAR. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment