Monday, October 23, 2023

Magical Birthday Unicorn

Today I have a sweet birthday card using Best Unicorn Buddies.



To create my card panel, I used some Distress Oxides and partially inked through a stencil I found deep in my stash (you know the collection of stencils I needed but haven't really used.) Do you do that too? I am working hard to correct that this year :)) I used Copic Markers to "rainbow" the unicorn mane and add some shading to the body. I added some shimmer and sparkles with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and a few pearls for the flower centers (also in my stash.) I fussy cut the unicorn and adhered it onto the panel.

I used a pierced rectangle die to cut down the panel then I mounted it onto a slightly bigger purple card stock and mounted that onto a top folding white card base.

I hope you are inspired today! What do you have in your stash that you need to pull out and use? What are you waiting for sweet friend? Go get it and create something fun!

Hugs,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment