Sunday, October 22, 2023

October 22, 2023, Scary Cats 2 CLR017A Stamps

Hey everybody! It's a beautiful Sunday and I hope you're having a great weekend! Leslie here, sharing a center easel card! I totally love fun folds and this one is so easy and works up fast. I used the Scary Cats 2 stamp set which I paired with pink patterned papers in my stash.

I cut the A2 size card base from white cardstock and covered the panels with pink plaid, polka dot and floral patterned papers. I stamped the day of the dead cat from the Scary Cats 2 stamp set in black ink on white cardstock, colored the flowers on her head and face with alcohol markers, and fussy cut her. 



I adhered the cat to the center panel, stamped the sentiment in black ink, and added a few gemstones. The final step was adding a 'stop' for the center easel to rest on. I created this by stamping the circular cluster of flowers (in the same stamp set), coloring them with alcohol markers, and punching the cluster with a 1" circle punch. I then layered it on several more punched circles to give it some dimension.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Scary Cats 2 stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment