Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October 18, 2023, Ornaments 2 CLR010A Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Wednesday - I hope you're having a fantastic week! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the Ornaments 2 stamp set! I created a pretty clean and simple Christmas card that would be super easy to mass-produce. This stamp set is perfect for creating a CAS card. There are several different ornaments in this set that you can stamp by themselves or group together.



I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from white cardstock. I stamped an ornament from the Ornaments 2 stamp set in brown ink on a scrap piece of white cardstock and cut it in a diamond shape using a stitched mini scallop die in my stash. I used a gold pen to draw a hanger on the ornament and then layered it on a small panel of gold foil cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and added several gold pearls.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Ornaments 2 stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment