Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 31, 2023, Ornaments 2 CLR010A Stamps

Hey everybody! Are you ready (or getting ready) for Christmas? I've been making Christmas cards all year long and I'm still making them! Leslie here, sharing another inspiration project featuring the beautiful Ornaments 2 stamp set. I created a mini slimline featuring three clusters of hanging snowflakes and I really love how it turned out!



I cut a 3-3/4" x 6" mini slimline card base from white cardstock. Using a mini slimline fancy scalloped die in my stash, I cut a white panel for the front. I also cut a frame from teal cardstock using a frame die in my stash. I stamped three clusters of hanging snowflakes and a sentiment from the 
Ornaments 2 stamp set in teal ink. I added teal gemstones to the center of each snowflake, and the finishing touch was adding several teal enamel dots.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Ornaments 2 stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment