Friday, May 19, 2023

May 19, 2023, Tea Set Clear Stamp Set CLR057A

Hey Y'all!!! Teresa here.  I'm sure there are tea drinkers out there. This stamp set, and matching die are so much fun. Beautiful patterns on the cups. And they pair well with their sister 'coffee' stamp set. Be sure to check out them all out at Prickley Pear. All the details for making this card yourself are below (including links).

I started by stamping and coloring the tea cups on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White paper and coloring them with Copic markers.

COPIC MARKERS:

•Tea Cups (BG07, BG05, BG02, RV09, RV04, RV02, Y08, Y04, YG17, YG13, YR07, YR04, YR02)


PAPER & EVERYTHING ELSE

• Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb Paper

• Card Stock - Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide, Polished Pink

• Patterned Paper - Summer Splash

• Stamp Sets - Tea Set

• Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black

• Dies - Tea Set

• Bearly Art Glue, Foam Tape, Enamel Effects


Here is the link for the clear Tea Set Stamp Set & Matching Die:

Tea Set Stamp Set

Coffee Cup Die Set

The card base is cut from Parakeet Party card stock. It's cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" on the long side. Just a tip I learned. Make sure you use your bone folder and burnish the fold well so it doesn't tear the fold.

I cut a piece of Summer Splash patterned paper to 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". Colors are perfect to be the background for my little tea cups. It's glued directly to the card base using wet glue.

I cut three pieces of card stock (Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide, Polished Pink). They are 2 1/2" x 1 1/2". I layered pieces of Summer Splash that are cut to 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" on top of the three pieces of card stock. I cut another piece of Summer Splash to 5 1/4" x 3" and glued a piece of Parakeet Party cut to 2 1/2" x 1/7/8" on the bottom half (this is the piece with the dots on it in the bottom right corner).

For the assembly, I glued the long piece of patterned paper to the left edge with the Parakeet Party square at the bottom. Then I randomly layered the three pieces under the tea cups across the card from the upper right edge to the lower left edge. The tea cups are popped up with foam tape on top of them.



I love all the sentiments that are part of this stamp set. "But First Tea". Isn't that always true! I stamped the sentiment on a die cut tea cup. It's popped up with foam tape too.

For a little added fun I used Enamel Effects to create a little wispy smoke effect on top of the Parakeet card stock.

All my mornings are good when I start with Tea...


Visit the Prickley Pear store HERE


Click below and follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!

Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Blog


Bring All Your Ideas To Life... ♥

~Teresa of Lollipots 'N' Polkadots


No comments:

Post a Comment