Friday, May 19, 2023

May 19, 2023, Be Joyful CLR229 Stamps and PPRS-D229 Dies

Hey everybody! Happy Friday – I hope you’re having a great week! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the Be Joyful stamp set and coordinating Be Joyful die set! I totally love this stamp set – besides the amazing images, it has some pretty awesome sentiments! I created a pretty front step card which is one of my all-time favorite fun folds!


I cut the card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from coordinating yellow patterned papers. I stamped the image and sentiment from the Be Joyful stamp set in black ink on white cardstock, colored the image with alcohol markers and cut it with the coordinating Be Joyful die set.

I punched the sentiment using a 1-3/8″ circle punch and layered it on a slightly larger circle that I punched from a scrap of coordinating yellow paper with a 1-1/2″ circle punch. I assembled the card using a strip of grass washi tape to ground the image and added several enamel shapes.




I cut the back panel from white cardstock, embellished it with an additional coordinating yellow patterned paper, and stamped another sentiment from the Be Joyful stamp set in black ink.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used: 
Be Joyful stamp set
Be Joyful die set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment