Thursday, May 18, 2023

May 18, 2023 Build A Bird-2 CLR003A


 Hello Friends! Tia here from RockyMtnCraftia.com. I've been gone for a bit (busy remodeling the design studio!) We've had SO much rain over the last week that I just had to make a card to cheer myself up! 

I created a card last month using one of the incredible sketches from Kendra's Card Challenge #10 and the Build-A-Bird-2 stamp set from the Prickley Pear Stamp store. It was so much fun, that I decided to do it again, and flip the card-the way it was sketched!

I embossed my bird with primary red-WOW embossing powder. Using some COPICS to color the bird and match with the wood design paper background. I used one of fellow teammate- Kim Kreates, loopy bows under the bird for some texture. Then decided to stamp my sentiment on a leftover piece of scrap paper and cut it out freehand!

I kept my design vertical as sketch #8 was originally set up as. But, as a reminder-here's the card I did last month where I flipped it-vertically. Love the versatility of these sketches and all the different bird stamps in this set!


I hope that you have a beautiful remainder of your day and thank you so much for stopping by and following along with me! Until next time...

Go-Get-Crafty!

-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment