Thursday, November 23, 2023

Rotating Center Circle Snowflake Fun Fold

Hey everybody! Today is the day for Giving Thanks and I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and/or friends, and get stuffed to the gills with yummy food, lol! Leslie here, with an inspiration project to share featuring the Snowflake Pendant die and Snowflake Inserts stamp set! OMGosh, these are some ah-maazing products which I quickly fell in love with! And this rotating center circle fun fold was a blast to make and it didn't take me long to make a couple more! I'm happy to share the video where my inspiration came from HERE if you're interested. It looks complicated but it isn't really, and it sure packs a punch!



The square card base was cut from teal cardstock and I used some pretty snowfall 6x6 double-sided papers for the layering panels. I layered two snowflake die cuts together (cut from dark and medium teal shimmer cardstock using the Snowflake Pendant die) and stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Inserts stamp set on light teal cardstock in teal ink. I used some ephemera alpha stickers in my stash for the 'Deck the Halls' sentiment on the frame along with quite a few embellishments and sequins in my stash to give it lots of bling. 

 


Here's a few-second video showing what it looks like opening and closing. I L-O-V-E it!



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Snowflake Pendant die 
Snowflake Inserts stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment