Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Tone-On-Tone NOEL

Hey everybody! Happy Wednesday - I hope you're having a wonderful week! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the beautiful Christmas Trees 2 stamp set and Tree die! There are SO many options for creating pretty projects with these stamps! I chose to do a tone-on-tone mini slimline using the trees to spell out NOEL, and I love how it turned out! I spritzed some chameleon powder mixed with water over the white heat embossed trees just to give them a little color!



I cut a 3-1/2" x 6" mini slimline card base from white cardstock along with a three-layer die cut frame (using a frame die in my stash) from a white shimmer cardstock. I reserved the inner portion of one of the frame die cuts to put back into the center when assembling the card front. I stamped one of the trees from the Christmas Trees 2 stamp set four times on the white shimmer cardstock and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I spritzed some chameleon powder mixed with water in a mini mister over the white heat embossed trees and then once dry added the N-O-E-L letters cut from the white shimmer cardstock using some alpha dies in my stash. I adhered the trees to the card front using 1/2" double-sided foam strips and added several gemstones. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Christmas Trees 2 stamp set 
Tree die

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment