Sunday, November 26, 2023

Miss You

Hello everyone! Judy here today with a last fall card for this year! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Thanksgiving!

Today I am sharing a card made for myself sister who lives very far from me. I don't know the last time we had Thanksgiving together, but she will like this sweet woodland cardinal since she lives in the desert!

I am featuring the All About You Cardinal Clear Stamp Set. I stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I colored my image with Copic markers. A little twine and some gems keep a rustic and classic feel to the design.

Don't forget that stamps and dies are 20% off through tomorrow at midnight (11/27 EST)! You can get this sweet little set for such a deal!


You can see more of my projects on my blog at Joy in a JAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment