Monday, September 11, 2023

September 11, 2023, F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God CLR290 Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Monday - I hope you have a great week coming up! Leslie here, with another inspiration project featuring the new F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God mini 3x3 stamp set! What a powerful message from our sweet little Ramona, and I have to say that I humbly do this every day! I used some gorgeous digital papers in my stash for this simple A2 card which I paired with ivory and pink cardstock.


I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from ivory cardstock and then die cut stitched rectangles from from a floral digital paper (printed on ivory), pink and ivory cardstock using a stitched rectangle die in my stash. I stamped the F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God image on the ivory stitched rectangle and colored it with a variety of markers. I cut a double-ended flag strip from a coordinating digital paper and layered it on ivory cardstock. I assembled the card, popping the focal panel up on foam strips, and added several purple gemstones which completed the card. 


Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God mini 3x3 stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment