Friday, September 15, 2023

September 15, 2023, Doggone Good Friends CLR287 Stamps and PPRS-D287 Dies

Hey everybody! Another week is almost behind us and we've once again quickly landed on Friday... but that's not a bad thing! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the super adorable new Doggone Good Friends stamps and coordinating Doggone Good Friends dies! I'm sure everybody has that silly 'ride or die' friend who would appreciate a card made with these products! I've once again employed the inlaid die cut window technique for this fun friendship card, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out!


I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from white cardstock along with a layering panel from a mango colored patterned paper. I adhered the patterned paper to the card base avoiding adhesive on the center portion where I planned to die cut an aperture for the inlay. Using a die from the Doggone Good Friends die set, I cut an aperture into the front flap of the card base, reserving the white cardstock negative space piece for stamping the focal image from the Doggone Good Friends stamp set.

I colored the image with alcohol markers and cut it with the coordinating Doggone Good Friends die. I stamped the first part of the sentiment on a scrap piece of white cardstock in black ink, trimmed it and adhered it across the top of the card front. I stamped the other two parts of the sentiment directly on the card front and added several clear iridescent gemstones which I colored with an alcohol marker. 


I cut layering panels and an embellishing strip for the inside from additional mango colored patterned papers, and adhered the focal image through the aperture onto the inside panel. Such a fun card! 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Doggone Good Friends stamp set
Doggone Good Friends die set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment