Sunday, September 10, 2023

September 10, 2023, Christmas with Spinach and Ramona CLR288 Stamps

Hey everybody! Can you believe how fast the time is flying?! We're already headed into the middle of September! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the new Christmas with Spinach and Ramona stamp set! This is one of the cutest stamp sets I have ever had in my hands and I created an inverted standing triple panel card to show off these adorable little critters!


I cut the card base and front panel from white 12x12 cardstock. I stamped the image from the Christmas with Spinach and Ramona stamp set on the front panel and colored it with alcohol markers, adding some accents with metallic pens. I stamped snowflakes all over the card base and front panel and added clear iridescent gemstones to the center of random snowflakes for some pretty sparkle. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, trimmed it into three strips, and added it to the front which completed the card. 


Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Christmas with Spinach and Ramona stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment