Wednesday, January 25, 2023

January 25, 2023, Prickly Pear Cactus CLR283 Stamps and PPRS-D283 Dies

Hey everybody! Happy Wednesday - I hope you’re having a great week! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring some of the stamps and dies in the new Southwestern Collection that was just released last month! I created a pretty get well card using the Prickly Pear Cactus stamps and coordinating Prickly Pear Cactus dies that I paired with some pretty patterned paper in my stash.

This was a super easy design that would be great to mass produce to create a gift set! 
I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from natural cardstock along with layering panels and strips from coordinating patterned papers. 



I stamped the images from the 
Prickly Pear Cactus stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on natural cardstock, colored them with alcohol markers and ultra fine point markers, and cut them with the coordinating Prickly Pear Cactus dies. I stamped the sentiment in the lower left corner and added a red enamel heart to the flower pot. I adhered a few gemstones which completed the card. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Prickly Pear Cactus stamps 
Prickly Pear Cactus dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment