Saturday, December 16, 2023

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Hey everybody! Happy Saturday! I hope you have something fun planned this weekend... and if you're a crafter, maybe you have some crafting up your sleeve?! I'm definitely doing some of that here today! Leslie here, sharing another inspiration project featuring the Snowflake Pendant die and Snowflake Inserts stamp set. I totally love these because the snowflake is large and definitely takes charge on any project! I love cards with apertures so I cut a large circle in the front flap for the snowflake to show through.


The card base was cut from white cardstock and I used two blue coordinating prints for the front and inside layering panels. I used nested circle dies for the large and small circle die cuts. I adhered three snowflake die cuts together (cut from metallic blue cardstock using the Snowflake Pendant die) which I embellished with blue gemstones. The sentiment from the Snowflake Inserts stamp set was stamped in blue ink. The finishing touch was adding white die cut corners embellished with blue gemstones. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Snowflake Inserts stamp set
Snowflake Pendant die 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment