Monday, December 18, 2023

Box it up!!

Happy Monday All!!

As I often do this time of year, I am finding myself needing some fun wrapping for a couple of gift cards. I decided to look for inspiration in the Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial section. It has been a while since I looked through the tutorials and there is so much there! Well...I found a tutorial for a fold-out Split Top Box that looked so adorable that I decided I really needed to try it. It has several steps but it is really easy to do and you can decorate as much or little as you want.

I created this box for today's SCS technique lover's challenge  (come join in if you are inspired!)

Here is my box: I used some designer paper from deep in my stash to decorate my box and Stocking Set 2 and Stocking Dies from Prickley Pear Stamps

Here is the inside:

I hope you are inspired !!

Hugs,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment