Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday August 12th, Christmas with Spinach and Ramona CLR288 Stamps

 


Happy Saturday Pals! Tia here with you from RockyMtnCraftia.com  I hope your have been enjoying the new release of  Christmas with Spinach and Ramona 

I have been playing around with 'pop-out' cards lately and knew these special frogs needed a very special card!

Here is the front of the card:


I used my Cricket to cut the greeting and then foiled it for that holiday flair.

Here is a close up of the inside.


I had so much fun adding stickles to my snowy peaks. And glossy accents to the ornaments, mushrooms, candy canes and even the froggy eyes!

These froggy siblings are too cute to pass up! Make sure you head over to the store and add them to your cart now!

There's more froggy goodness to come this month! As well as some more new stamps to the Prickley Pear Family, so make sure you keep logging in here and on the Facebook page!

Thanks for following along and now it's your turn to Go Get Crafty!

-Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment