Saturday, August 12, 2023

August 12, 2023, F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God CLR290 Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Saturday - I hope you're having a good weekend! Leslie here, sharing a tag/bookmark featuring our new F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God stamp set. It's a small 3x3 stamp set but sure packs a big punch... I totally love our little Ramona!



I cut two tag/bookmark bases from white cardstock and stamped the Ramona image from the F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God stamp set on one of them. I colored it with an assortment of markers, and added three strips of skinny washi tape and several green dot sparklers. I adhered the second tag to the back of the first one for a clean finish, and added hole reinforcements that I created with 1/2" and 1/4" circle punches and a scrap piece of green cardstock. I looped three pieces of ribbon through the hole and secured it with a white twine bow. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment