Friday, April 28, 2023

April 28, 2023, Moon and Stars CLR274 Stamps and PPRS-D274 Dies

Hey everybody! Happy Fri-YAY! I hope you have something fun planned this weekend! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the Moon and Stars stamps and coordinating Moon and Stars dies which are part of the amazing Celestial Collection! I consider myself a 'fun fold fanatic' and have an oldie but goodie impossible card to share with you today! I've made quite a few of these over the past number of years, and this design never gets old! It's so versatile and can be used for many different occasions! 

I cut the card base and layering panels from dark blue patterned paper in my stash along with additional layering panels from yellow patterned paper. I inked the edges of the dark blue paper with chipped sapphire distress ink before assembling the card layers. 



I die cut quite a few elements from yellow, red and medium blue patterned paper in my stash using the Moon and Stars dies. I stamped a sentiment from the Moon and Stars stamps in blue ink on a yellow tag and embellished it with crafting cord, a strip of medium blue paper and some gemstones. The finishing touch was adding randomly-placed gemstones all over the card front. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Moon and Stars stamps 
Moon and Stars dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment