Monday, April 24, 2023

April 24, 2023, You Are My Sunshine CLR268 Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Monday to you all! Sure seems like Mondays are rolling around rather quickly, doesn't it?! I hope your weather is warming up where you are, and if not, I have the perfect card to warm you up! Leslie here, sharing a sweet inspiration project featuring the You Are My Sunshine stamps which are part of the amazing Celestial Collection! Isn't this sun and those little singing flowers just the cutest things you've ever seen?! I can't stand it!


I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from white cardstock and rounded the bottom right corner. I stamped the sun from the You Are My Sunshine stamps on yellow patterned paper in my stash, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the card base. Next, I stamped those adorable little flowers on white cardstock, colored them with alcohol markers, and fussy cut them as well. 


I stamped the rounded sentiment under the sun in yellow ink and adhered the flowers in the bottom right corner. The finishing touch was adding a few clear gemstones. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
You Are My Sunshine stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment