Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday March 22, 2023 - Moon and Stars - CLR274

 Welcome Pear Pals and Woot Woo Wednesday to you! Tia here from RockyMtnCraftia.com. I'm very excited to share with you Prickley Pear Stamps newest release collection: Celestial! And there are some incredibly AWESOME sets in this collection! First up is the Moon and Stars clear stamp set. 



This new set is so much fun! Immediately I had to use the 'Love You' sentiment! Using my Distress Inks in Violet, Picked Raspberry, Clover, Blueprint and Black Soot to create a galaxy background. 

Using white acrylic paint I splattered far away stars. Then with white ink I stamped several of the stars from the stamp set.

Next I created my own glittery background paper using Star Dust embossing powder. I used the die set to cut out the Moon and several stars.

With a scrap piece of clear vellum paper, I die cut a rounded corner square. With the sentiment sitting on-top of it, I was able to determine where to adhere the Moon and where to stamp the sentiment.

Using an A2 sized card in Melon Mambo, I adhered the galaxy base and then the Moon. I used small amounts of glue in the corners of the vellum and covered the spots with my glittery stars.

Lastly, I grabbed an RV29 Copic to fill in the hearts of the sentiment. 


I love how it turned out and that you can see the sparkly Moon behind the vellum! 

We've got an outstanding week lined up for you,
 with the New Release of all the sets in the Celestial Collection! 

So make sure you're following us EVERYDAY here and on the group Facebook Page!
I'll be back on Saturday with another card from this collection!

Until then...Go Get Crafty!
-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment