Monday, March 13, 2023

March 13, 2023, Peace CLR277 Stamps

Hey everybody! Can you believe we've surpassed another weekend and we're almost to the middle of March already?! Leslie here, sharing a super easy project with you today featuring the new Peace stamp set released last month! This is an awesome stamp set and there's no doubt in my mind you'll be seeing more projects I've created with it!



I cut a standard A2 size top folding landscape card base from ivory cardstock along with a wood print layering panel from a Christmas collection kit in my stash. I stamped the sentiment from the Peace stamp set at the top and paper-pieced the large fussy cut letters that I colored with alcohol markers. I adhered a deer from the coordinating sticker sheet in the kit, and the finishing touch was adding several gemstones.

Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Peace stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment