Monday, March 27, 2023

March 27, 2023, You Are My Sunshine CLR268 Stamps

Hey everybody! Is your weather warming up where you are?! Our temps here in southwestern Colorado are still pretty chilly! Leslie here, sharing a fun fold featuring the You Are My Sunshine stamp set that was just released as part of the Celestial Collection! This stamp set is so stinkin' cute, I can't stand it! I had a lot of fun creating this hidden message slider card with it! 



I cut the standard A2 size flat card base from white cardstock along with the slider mechanism. I then cut several panels from coordinating prints. I stamped the image from the You Are My Sunshine stamp set in black ink, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to a scalloped square die cut angled into a diamond shape. I fashioned a loop from green crafting cord for the pull tab.



I stamped the sentiment (hidden message) on the panel inside the slider and added a pink pearl strip to the bottom of the slider, which completed the project.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
You Are My Sunshine stamp set 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment