Saturday, February 4, 2023

February 4, 2023 Brighter Days Ahead CLR285 Stamps

Hey everybody! Well, we busted through another week and it's Saturday again! But that's not a bad thing, is it?! Leslie here, with another card featuring the oh-so-gorgeous Brighter Days Ahead stamp set which I absolutely love. Besides the amazing focal image, there are tons of sentiments! A couple days ago I shared a paper-pieced card created with it, so I colored the image on this one with alcohol markers. It's difficult trying to achieve texture with markers but I think I did okay! ;)



I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card from ivory cardstock and rounded the bottom right corner. I stamped the image from the Brighter Days Ahead stamp set in brown ink on a lighter weight ivory cardstock and masked the lower right corner of the image. I traced the rounded corner of the card base onto the image, and colored it with alcohol markers. I stamped the sentiment and added several flat sequins which completed the card.  



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Brighter Days Ahead stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment