Thursday, February 2, 2023

February 2, 2023 Brighter Days Ahead CLR285 Stamps

Hey everybody! I hope you're having a fabulous week! Leslie here, with a beautiful uplifting card to share with you today that I created with stamps from the gorgeous Brighter Days Ahead stamp set. I did quite a bit of paper piecing with colored cardstock on this CAS-ish card and I wish you could run your fingers over it and feel all the texture! I love how it turned out!



I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from ivory cardstock. I stamped the focal image from the Brighter Days Ahead stamp set on the card base in brown ink and then six more times - once on yellow, light brown, medium brown, darker brown, medium green and dark green cardstock. Then the fun began fussy cutting each element or section and adhering them to the card base. I stamped the sentiment and added several Eyelet Outlet tiny heart sequins which completed the card. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Brighter Days Ahead stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment