Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Halloween Free Standing Pop-Up Card!

Hello Prickley Pear Stamps fans! I hope you're having a great day! Leslie here, from Love To Scrap 2, sharing another Halloween card using the super adorable Bats stamp setBats 2 stamp set and coordinating Bat die! I have to say these bat stamp sets and coordinating die are very popular this year, lol! This card is called a Free Standing Pop-Up Card and super fun to make and embellish!



This tutorial was showcased in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletter HERE several years ago which I'm linking to for you to follow along. I created my card base from black cardstock and embellished it with several coordinating Halloween patterned papers. I also used the Bats stamp setBats 2 stamp set and coordinating Bat die.



I left the back of the free standing panel blank to write a custom message and sign.



The fun part is that this card folds flat for mailing!



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Bats stamp set
Bats 2 stamp set
Bat die

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment