Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Gate Fold with a Twist!

Hello Prickley Pear Stamps fans! I hope your day will be fabulous! Leslie here, from Love To Scrap 2, sharing a twisted gate fold card featuring the so-so-gorgeous Sketched Florals - Hydrangea stamp set! I thought I'd take a break from the Halloween projects and share something pretty!



I have an errand to run this morning, so in the interest of time, I'm once again linking to the Splitcoast Stampers website, to a tutorial that was showcased in a newsletter HERE several years ago. 
I stamped the Sketched Florals - Hydrangea image on white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and cut layering panels. I created my card base in dark purple and embellished it with purple dotted patterned paper layers and the stamped layering panels. I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) in purple ink, cut it with a wonky stitched rectangle die and adhered it to the front. I added Clear Star shimmer to the centers of the flowers to finish the card front.



I cut the inside panel from white cardstock and embellished it with strips of purple dotted patterned paper and a narrow strip of dark purple cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Flowers For Beautiful You stamp set in purple ink and layered the panel on dark purple cardstock. 



When completed and folded flat, this card fits in an A2 size envelope.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Sketched Florals - Hydrangea stamp set
Flowers For Beautiful You stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment