Monday, June 7, 2021

'Tropical Wreath' Card

 Hello!

Today I have created an 8" square card using stamps and dies from Prickley Pear stamps...

1) I started with an 8" card blank onto which I layered a piece of black cardstock then a piece of pale blue lightly patterned paper.

2) Next I cut out the Circle Peek A Boo die in white card to go into the middle of the card.

3) I stamped out the hibiscus flower and leaf a number of times and die cut them with the matching die set.  These were then coloured using watercolour markers and a touch of stickles glitter added to the middle of the flowers.


4) After that I also stamped and die cut the pelican from the Happy Beach Critters stamps before colouring it in.

5) The flowers were then glued around the edge of the circle to form a wreath and the pelican added.

6) To finish the card I stamped out one of the sentiments from the Happy Beach Critters set in black ink and added it underneath the pelican.


All the Prickley Pear products used on this card can be found on the website...

https://www.prickleypear.com/

You can also see the process for this card over on the Prickley Pear YouTube channel, along with other videos using a variety of Prickley Pear products...

https://www.youtube.com/user/PrickleyPearRS

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment