Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Woodslice Christmas Decoration

 Hello!

Jane here from the DT!  Having seen the lovely ornaments that Leslie made in her last blog post, I was reminded of some woodslices that I have in my crafty stash that I thought would make good decorations for the tree so decided to decorate one...


* I started by painting the top with blue chalk paint then added some Wow! embossing ink and Sparkling Snow embossing powder.

* Then I die cut a tree in blue card and stamped one of the Christmas Tree 2 images onto it in clear embossing ink and used the same powder as before.


* After that I stamped out one of the sentiments in blue ink and added it to the decoration.


* Finally I added a piece of ribbon to hang it with.

I also made a video of process which is on the Prickley Pear YouTube channel and can be watched by clicking on this link...



Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment