Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas Cupcake Gift Tag

 Hello!

Jane from the design team here!

As Christmas approaches there are many items to be made before the big day so I decided to get started on a gift tag...


1) I started by creating a distress oxide background on watercolour cardstock then added some embossing powder splashes.
2) The main elements were stamped and cut out using the Christmas Cupcake clear stamp set and the cupcake dies.
3) Using watercolour pens I coloured all the elements.
4) After sticking the main pieces onto the tag I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white vellum which was then wrapped around the top of the tag and glued at the back.
5) Finally I attached some ribbon and stuck the tag onto a larger black tag.



I also made a video whilst making the tag and it can be found over on the Prickley Pear YouTube channel which you can access by clicking on this link...



Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane x






No comments:

Post a Comment