Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas - Be Joyful!!

 Matthew 2:10-11. When they [the wise men] saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. And going into the house, they saw the Child with Mary His mother, and they fell down and worshiped Him.

Merry Christmas sweet friends! I hope your day is filled with the joy and hope of Christ! 


Today I have an art journal page for you. I created a sunrise scene with water and mountains using Be Joyful by Prickley Pear Stamps for my main image and Birdcage Winter 2 (the little row of trees) to create a tree line. I colored the girl with Copics and the rest was created with Distress Oxides.

I have done a similar scene before I tried new things today...I haven't done water before you I just jumped in and it worked out I think. I also tried shadows and dark coloring assuming this girl's face was to the SON(sun) and we would see her back on darker colors. I also haven't done that much either so it was fun to try it out!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful, blessed day!!

Hugs,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment