Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Christmas Tags in Non-Traditional Colors

Hey everybody! We're on the downslide into December and I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! This month has flown by and Christmas is on our heels! Leslie here, sharing a super fun set of Christmas gift tags in non-traditional colors! I used the Christmas Holiday Gift Tags stamp set and Gift Tags Dies along with the Nesting Tag Dies. I pulled out a variety of markers to color these beauties and I love how they turned out! I'm always down for using non-traditional colors for my Christmas projects! 



I stamped all five images from the Christmas Holiday Gift Tags stamp set in gray ink and then again in Versamark, and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I used a variety of bold colored markers to color the images, cut them with the coordinating Gift Tags dies and added tiny red gemstones to several of them.I used the Nesting Tag dies and cut a tag from purple, pink, orange, green and gray cardstock. I backed each one with a tag cut from white cardstock, stamped 'To and From' on the back of each one in gray ink, and adhered the images. I punched a 1/4" hole at the top of each tag, threaded a coordinating color ribbon through the hole at the top, and tied it (along with a piece of knotted silver string) with white twine. 










Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Christmas Holiday Gift Tags stamp set
Gift Tags dies
Nesting Tag dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment