Monday, October 9, 2023

October 9, 2023, Scary Cat & Bats CLR017 Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Monday - I hope you had a great weekend! Leslie here, sharing a super cute almost-one-layer card featuring a cat and two bats from the Scary Cat & Bats stamp set that I paired with some digital Halloween paper in my stash. This is a super easy design in traditional Halloween colors that packs a punch!

I already had several patterns of the digital Halloween paper (printed on 65# Hammermill copy paper) out on my desk from another project, so I cut two pieces into rectangles and then diagonally into long triangles. I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and rounded the bottom right corner. 


I adhered two of the long triangles to the left side, then stamped the sentiment in purple ink in the upper right corner. I stamped the cat and two bats from the Scary Cat & Bats stamp set in black ink, and that completed the card. Easy peasy!



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Scary Cat & Bats stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment