Saturday, July 29, 2023

July 29th, 2023 - You Are Loved Clear Stamp Set CLR282

 

Hi friends! I cannot believe we are almost to the end of July already! Time flies when you're having FUN! Tia here with you from RockyMtnCraftia.com. This is my last Christmas in July card, but I'll keep working on those holiday cards until the beginning of December. 

Yesterday my lovely teammate Teresa Cashion from Lollipots 'N' Polkadots, posted a beautiful card where she also featured the 'You Are Loved' stamp set. It's just such a beautiful and versatile set-truly a MUST HAVE!!! 

I am here showing another take with this clear stamp set. Today, I focused more on the sentiment that comes with the set because it is just so lovely. From the Book of Matthew 6:26- "Look at the birds of the air; they do not stow away in barns. Yet your Heavenly Father feeds them."

To keep the focus on the sentiment, I used a clever card sketch from Cards By Kendra. This is sketch #12 from Kendra's Card Challenge #10. (P.S. she has a new challenge going on now!)

I embossed the sentiment, so in person it's all shiny and raised! I fussy cut the "parent & child" birds from the set and placed them on both sides to draw you into the sentiment. And of course this is all added onto some beautiful holiday papers from my fav. Echo Park for an A2 sized card.

A clean and simple Christmas card made lickety-split! This is a great card idea for making multiples of cards to mail out!

Thanks so much for checking in with us today! I hope you've been inspired by my Christmas in July cards and the whole team! The best part is you can revisit the blog all year long for these cards! 

Now, time to get warmed up for August and shhhhhh-a NEW RELEASE?!?! Stay tuned!

And GO GET CRAFTY!

-Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment