Tuesday, July 18, 2023

July 18, 2023, Ham Camper CLR068 Stamps and PPRS-D068 Dies, Ham Camper Winter CLR068B Stamps, and Santa Koala & Mrs. Claus Stamps CLR230

Hey everybody! I hope you aren't melting in this simmering hot weather! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the super cute Ham Camper stampsHam Camper diesHam Camper Winter stamps and Santa Koala & Mrs. Claus stamps. I've been on a huge fun fold kick lately and created an adorable Christmas camper diorama card for our 'Christmas in July' showcase!



I cut the diorama card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from several green patterned papers. I stamped the front sentiment from the Santa Koala & Mrs. Claus stamp set in black ink, trimmed it, and layered it on white cardstock. I added a bow die cut which I embellished with a single clear iridescent gemstone. 



I stamped the camper for the inside from the Ham Camper stamps on white cardstock. I paper pieced some of the elements and colored the others with markers, and cut it with the coordinating Ham Camper dies. The bell and wreath stamps are from the Ham Camper Winter stamps. I adhered several snow tree brads prior to adhering the camper into the aperture with foam strips. I added several small clear iridescent gemstones and a sentiment stamped in black ink and cut with an oval die.


 
Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Ham Camper stamps
Ham Camper dies
Ham Camper Winter stamps
Santa Koala & Mrs. Claus stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment