Monday, July 10, 2023

July 10, 2023, Santa and Rudolph CLR278 Stamps and PPRS-D278 Dies

Hey everybody! Happy Monday! Are the weeks flying by, or is it just me?! Leslie here, sharing another inspiration project featuring the cute-as-a-button Santa and Rudolph stamp set and coordinating Santa and Rudolph die set! This corner fold is part of our design team's 'Christmas in July' showcase and is truly one of the easiest fun folds I've made that stands for display. I've made quite a few of them over the years in roughly an A2 size but I tweaked the measurements a bit and made this one in my mini slimline size of 3-1/2" x 6".  



I cut the card base from white cardstock and layering panels from a Christmas patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment and Santa image from the Santa and Rudolph stamp set in black ink on white cardstock, colored the image with various kinds of markers, and cut it with the coordinating Santa and Rudolph die set. I die cut a rectangle from white cardstock and then cut a slightly larger rectangle (using the paper trimmer) from green cardstock to create the focal panel. I added several clear iridescent gemstones to the corners which completed the card.



Prickley Pear Stamps products used: 
Santa and Rudolph stamp set
Santa and Rudolph die set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment