Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday June 2, 20023 Ham Camper CLR068 & Die PPRS-D068

 


Hello Friends! Hello lazy days of Summer! Tia here from RockyMtnCraftia.com, sharing with you an iconic image of Summer-the Ham Camper!

Not too long ago I had a great laugh with friends over this name-"Ham Camper". It's named so because of the shape-it's shaped like a hunk-a-ham! And hysterics ensued! Crafty friends really are the BEST!

My card layout is from Kendra's Card Challenge #10. And this is sketch #5. Challenge 10 is wrapping up June 30th, so if you want in on the fun and PRIZES (Prickley Pear Stamps is a Prize Sponsor!) head over and check it out! Cards By Kendra-Kendra's Card Challenges.

The card is A2 sized. I used an embossing folder for the cloud background and design paper from Echo Park. I stamped and die cut my Ham Camper after coloring with Copics. The used Prickley Pear's Scallop Circle Nesting - Die Set PPRS-D041 for the yellow background shape to adhere the camper to. And a big Hello die to welcome all the fun of Summer!

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you have some fun Summer travels planned! Stay safe and when you can-
Go-Get-Crafty!
-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment