Sunday, May 28, 2023

Slay the Day, But First Tea

Hello Prickley Pear Pals!  Joy here today sharing a bold Tea inspired card.  It's no secret that I have a love affair with Tea and start my day off with it every... single... day!   It was only natural for me to make a card with the Tea Set stamp and of course I paired it with a little honey!  


I colored one of the cups from the Tea set with Copics and then cut it using the Coffee Cup die set. I just love that there are multiple stamp set that fit this die. I thought it would be fun to create a background using a honey comb stencil and Distress Oxide inks. So easy, but it makes the black cup just pop from the page.

I cut this panel down to 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches because I thought bold matting layers would add more boldness. I think it came together nicely,. To finish off the card I added twine, enamel dots and a sentiment on a speech bubble. It came together quite nicely, and fast too!

Well, friends, I hope you’re feeling inspired from this post! Tag me on Instagram if you make a project using this as inspiration!! I’d love to see how you made it your own!! Xx, 

For more Prickley Pear Stamps inspiration check these out:
Shop
Instagram
Prickley Pear Pals Facebook Page
Prickley Pear Stamps Blog
Pinterest






You can connect with me here:

IG @joywilsonink
Pinterest
Youtube

Until next time keep crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment