Thursday, May 4, 2023

May 4, 2023, Love You CLR275 Stamps and PPRS-D275 Dies

Hey everybody! A very happy Thursday to you! Leslie here, sharing an inspiration project featuring the Love You stamps and coordinating Love You dies! Wow, talk about a versatile set... this one is! It can be used for many different occasions - Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Anniversary! I created a 'love you just because' slimline! I love this kind of card!



I cut a 3-3/4" x 9" slimline card base and strip from white cardstock along with a layering panel and slightly narrower strip from two pretty coordinating pink papers in my stash. I stamped the large sentiment and heart on an additional coordinating pink paper using the Love You stamps and then cut them with the coordinating Love You dies. I added some shimmery silver detail on the edge of the heart with a Kirarina Wink silver metallic marker. Finally I added a floral element from my stash along with several pink pearls, which completed the card. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used: 
Love You stamps
Love You dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment