Friday, May 12, 2023

May 12, 2023, Peace CLR277 Stamps

Hey everybody! Happy Friday! Is it me, or are the weeks just flying by?! Leslie here, sharing a fun friendship card featuring the new Peace stamp set released in February! I absolutely love bold colors, so that's the direction I went with this mini slimline! And this stamp set is perfect for using bold colors!



I cut a 3-1/2" x 6" mini slimline card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from yellow cardstock and flowing ink patterned paper, and then used a corner punch to cut off the corners. I stamped the PEACE sentiment in black ink on white cardstock, colored it with ultra fine point markers, and fussy cut the letters. I ran a black marker around the edge of the letters for a more finished look. I adhered the letters to the background and then stamped the remaining portion of the sentiment in black ink. I added several tiny clear gemstones (colored with a yellow alcohol marker) to the letter P for a little interest. I added a couple die cut hearts that I had laying on my desk from another project, and this completed the card. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used: 
Peace stamp set

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment