Thursday, April 20, 2023

April 20, 2023, Rainbow Dreams CLR261 Stamps

Hey everybody! I hope you're having a fabulous week! This month is flying by - can you believe we're already on the downslide to May?! Leslie here, sharing a sweet card featuring the Rainbow Dreams stamps which are part of the amazing Celestial Collection! It's been ages since I've played with my stencils so I got out my mini cloud stencil and some distress ink and created a fun background to compliment these amazing stamps!


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding landscape card base from white cardstock and stenciled the cloud background with a mini cloud stencil, distress ink and a blending brush. I stamped the rainbow and clouds from the Rainbow Dreams stamps on white cardstock, colored the rainbow with alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. I added a mini butterfly brad to the rainbow for a little interest. 



I stamped a sentiment from the Rainbow Dreams stamps in the bottom center of the card front, added fluffy stuff to the clouds, and adhered the piece to the card base with foam squares. The finishing touch was adding several white enamel dots. 



Prickley Pear Stamps products used:
Rainbow Dreams stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you again soon!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment