Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday March 29, 2023, Rainbow Dreams CLR261 Stamps

Woot Woo Wednesday Friends! Tia here with you from RockyMtnCraftia.com. Today I'm bringing you my love for Rainbows with another of the new stamp sets from the newly released Celestial Collection.
This gorgeous inspiring set is called: Rainbow Dreams.


 

Rainbow Dreams Clear Stamp Set CLR261

I'm crazy for anything Rainbow! I was so excited when I first saw this set and could not wait to get my hands on it!

I wanted to a card just filled with Rainbows and that's what I did! I took a slim-line card base and added a slim-line scalloped boarder mat in Royal Blue. 

With a 3x8 sized piece of Hammermill Color Copy paper I stamped both the small Rainbow and the large. I used my Misti platform stamper to line up the large Rainbow so only half appeared on each side. Then finished the look with the full Rainbow at the bottom.

I doubled up on my COPIC colors so that I used a lighter shade on top and a darker on the bottom.
I filled in the sky and added some clear Wink-of-Stella to the clouds.

COPIC COLOR LIST:
Red: R39; R35
Orange: YR04; YR07
Yellow: Y04; Y15
Green: G29; G03
Blue: BG01; BG07
Indigo: B24; B18
Purple:V15; V17
Sky: BG000 & BG01


A fast-easy card with a big beautiful message! This is definitely one of those essential stamp sets you need in your stash. Think of it as the 'little black dress' of positive card making! Truly a great way to share some handmade-kindness. Now wildly chase your dreams and...

Go Get Crafty!
-Tia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment