Wednesday, March 8, 2023

March 8, 2023, Peace - Stamp Set CLR277 and Build A Library Stamp Set CLR210

Woot Woo! It's Wednesday Pear Pals! Tia here with you from RockyMtnCraftia.com I'm excited to share my latest creation with you. I call it- Reading is my Peace and Happiness.


Last month Prickley Pear Stamps released the 'PEACE' stamp set. I've had so much fun with it, that I added the 'Build A Library' stamp set with it and came up with this fun layered card.

The Build A Library set is so much fun-it's almost like paper dolls. I first selected a neutral background to create my Library in. I stamped and colored all the room pieces I wanted (and made sure to stamp several extra stacks of books!)

Once I organized all the room pieces the way I wanted, I began adhering with foam tape to several layers of depth. 


 After all my pieces where in place I selected a solid piece of cardstock for my sentiments. I stamped and embossed the 'Peace & Happiness' to help them stand out and grab your attention. 

Using repositionable tape, I glued down the top left corner and then pulled the lower left corner away at an angle. I added several pieces of foam tape underneath to create a little pocket.

I love how it turned out! It's almost as if the book is called Peace & Happiness and someone ripped the cover to reveal the cozy reading nook inside.


It's so much fun to mix and match-up stamp sets! Both the Peace and Build A Library sets are incredibly versatile and FUN! 

I hope I've given you some creative ideas you can try! If you do, make sure to share them on the Prickley Pear Pals Group Facebook page.

Thank for following along! 

Now-Go-Get-Crafty!

-Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment