Thursday, August 18, 2022

Flirty Flamingos!

Hello friends!  Kim, aka Kim Kreates, here to share with you this super fun card that I made using the Flamingo Boundless Love clear stamp set. 

I have to admit, that this card did not turn out how I originally envisioned it; however, I just love it!  I had so much fun coloring up these beauties!  I have always found flamingos to be such curious creatures!  

I found some beautiful tropical digital papers on Etsy, and I thought that the pink and yellow leaves would be perfect as a backdrop for these lovebirds!  I stamped a sentiment and die-cut it into a banner.  I die-cut a heart and dry embossed it and then inked up the edges of all of my elements using Saltwater Taffy Distress Ink.  I wrapped the flamingos' necks around each other and then added them to the card, followed with a bow and some sequins. 
Colors Used: 

RV29, R35, R32, R30

I really, really loved creating this card and I hope that you love it as much as me!  I hope that something you have seen today has inspired you to get crafty.

Thanks so much for letting me take over the blog today, and a HUGE thank you to Sharon and the Prickley Pear family for providing such wonderful products to work with!  As usual, when I went shopping, I couldn't limit myself to just one, so I will be back in a few days with another fun card to share with you!

Xoxo, Kim


1 comment:

  1. The colors you use on this beautiful card are beautiful Kim! This is such a pretty, pretty card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete