Sunday, November 29, 2020

Snow Family designs!

Hello, Prickley Pear Stamps fans! Leslie here from Love To Scrap 2 sharing a couple cards I created with the Prickley Pear Stamps new Snow Family clear stamp set! This stamp set is so stinkin' cute, I can't stand it! Needless to say, I've been having a little fun in my studio!

My first card is a slimline. Okay, just call me a rebel - my go-to size slimline isn't the same size everybody else is making these days although I've seen several different sizes out there. Mine is 9" x 3-3/4" because I think it fits better in a #10 business size envelope. I stamped the 'family' in black ink on a white panel and colored the images with alcohol markers. I stamped the sentiment in red ink and then the fun began... I covered the entire panel with Versamark Dazzle and then applied embossing tinsel. I covered the panel a second time with the Versamark Dazzle and then applied clear embossing powder to ensure that the tinsel from the first application would not rub off. I added a narrow strip of patterned paper across the top, adhered the panel on a piece of gray cardstock and added two snowflake brads. I adhered the panel on a slightly larger piece of red cardstock and then adhered the panel to the card base. The embossing tinsel on the front gives it a really fun snowy appearance! I embellished the inside panel with a strip of patterned paper and a narrow strip of gray cardstock, stamped the sentiment in red ink and layered the panel on gray and then red cardstock. 


  


And my second card is a fun fold. I am definitely a fun fold geek, always looking for a new one to try! This one is called a triple fold card and I can see a few more of these in my future, lol! I created the card base from a dark teal cardstock and adhered layers from two coordinating patterned papers. I stamped Poppa Snowman on the front left panel, then stamped him again on white cardstock which I colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and paper pieced on the panel. I stamped the sentiment and added a snowflake brad. I embellished the inside panel with a piece of the snowflake patterned paper, a stamped and die cut sentiment and a narrow strip of the teal cardstock. I created a layered belly band embellished with two more snowflake brads to keep the card closed. 


   


I hope you've enjoyed seeing these designs and will add the Snow Family stamp set to your stash! I promise you'll have as much fun creating with it as I did! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment