Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Live, Dance, Laugh!

Michelle here with a glittery Valentine card for you today!  I used glitter in two ways on this card and it is really blingy and sparkly in real life.

For the base of my card, I ran Scor-tape around the edge of the cardstock base and then covered it with some Art Institute Red Rose Opaque Glitter.  The embossing folder is from cArt Us and is the perfect contrast for this card.

I stamped the EE0057 Jaco Bean Heart 2 with Stazon ink on acetate.  I then glittered the back of the acetate with Green Briar, Pink Smoothie and Baby's Breath Art Institute Glitters.  I cut the images out and then popped them onto the card with glue dots.

The FF0018 Live, Dance Laugh sentiment is one of my favorites, perfect for birthdays or just thinking of you type days. 

Thanks for popping by!  There are new stamps coming soon....so keep your eye on our blog for your first peek of the new release!!

1 comment: