Thursday, December 29, 2016

Designer Highlight-Angji Pruente!



Hello everyone! It is my pleasure today to be the designer featured on the latest edition of Designer Highlight. I do hope you enjoy my projects and come away inspired to get out your Prickley Pear stamps and dies!




I have been crafting for almost a decade now. It all started when a friend who scrapbooked convinced me to make Christmas cards one year. After that, I jumped head first into this hobby and haven't looked back since! I started working for Tanya at Riley & CO a few years ago when she had a brick and mortar store and really enjoyed it. When Tanya (aka Head Moose) asked me to be her Design Team Coordinator for her new company, Prickley Pear, I jumped at the chance! The rest, as they say, is history.

For my project today, I chose to make an explosion box. I have always wanted to make one and once I had the idea of using the Build a Cupcake set with matching Cupcake Die set, it was a no brainer!

After assembling the box and stamping and coloring the cupcakes the rest was easy. All I had to do was die cut the cupcakes and embellish. The Large Flourish die made it quick and easy to add some depth to my cupcakes. Finish the images with Wink of Stella clear glitter and Crystal Lacquer and I called this project done!
















Here are a few more of my recent projects to tickle your inspiration.















I hope you enjoyed this edition of Designer Highlight! Be sure to follow Prickley Pear on Facebook for even more inspiration! 

Until next week,

Angji


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful box Angji!! I love the hearts in the center!! Very cute! And all your other great projects!! We are thankful for you guiding us here at PPRS!!

    ReplyDelete