Saturday, April 11, 2015

Graphic Flower Three Ways....


You may have see my GG0209 Graphic Flower card a few weeks ago.  This image is so fun to play with.  I was stamping with Heidi the other day and she colored her flower in this style with Copic markers, so I decided it was CASE-worthy!

You saw this card the other day...but I improved on it a bit by glittering the hearts and tangling on the ladybug from the D011 Dragonfly die.  How stinking cute did that turn out?!

This card uses Heidi's color combination.  My challenge to you....sit down and take one stamp and create 3 or more cards that look totally different!  So fun!

~michelle

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been trying to get into your webstore for several days now and it says down for maintenance each day. Any idea when it will be back open? Thx.

    ReplyDelete